Sunday, December 02, 2007

think abt it.
it's stupid for me to be sad abt all these stuffs ya?
haas.
thanks to Kelvin Ng Min Kai kor who pei me chat just now :D
&den he created this,

Sorry is Cheap
Sincererity is rare
Happiness is abundant
Sadness is mass

&&!
When you lose your way
Search for it in your heart
When you lose yourself
Search for it in your soul
When you lose your love
Search for it in yourself
For The greatest love
Is nothing but yourself

&&&!
When Love come calling
Happiness goes rolling
When Love goes flying
Sadness goes rushing
When will Love stay?
No one knows
For love never stays

&&&&!
Is Love Forever?
I wish I know
Is Love Eternal?
Only God Knows
When is Love True?
When it is so fake
When is Love Fake?
When it is so true
Love is nothing
But a Facade

&&&&&!
I learn to depend on myself
When everything fails
I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone shadows
Because the greatest love of all
Is nothing but in Me

&&&&&&!
If I lose my way
I find it on my own
If I lose myself
I get it back on my own
If I lose my Love
I’ll love myself
No matter what I lose
I’ll get it back myself

&&&&&&&!
All I say is sorry
It loses meaning as time pass
But all I know is sorry
For it meant much to me then anything
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Façade in my case
But it’s never easy to say sorry
Over and over again.

ai seh man.
literature ppl jiu shi literature ppl :D
the 2nd, 2nd last one &last one is the nicest one :D
haas.
im gonna depend on myself now.
dun wanna depend on others le (:
i wanna be independant+happy woman! :D
muahahahaha.

gtg le bah~
skipping dinner today (:
tata~ xDDD

No comments: